- Move-in: Members begin moving back to school before and during the Minnesota State Fair.
- Welcome back Grill out: Each year on the first week of class Alpha Gamma Rho hosts a grill out for our friends on the St. Paul campus as well as new incoming freshmen to the University of Minnesota.
- Homecoming:Each homecoming we are paired with other fraternities and sororities to compete against other ‘pairings’ infun competitions.
- Scholarship Appreciation Dinner:This event is when we award our scholarship recipients their certificates and celebrate their accomplishments.
- Pink Rose:Our Pink Rose formal is one of the highlights of spring.
- Officer Training:Our national organization puts on multiple leadership trainings in the spring.
- Scholarship Weekend:This is when we interview scholarship applicants
- Minnesota Royal:MN Royal is basically a St. Paul Homecoming that we participate in.
- Spring Jam:Spring Jam is a campus wide event that is similar to homecoming in the fall
- Founder’s Day:Each spring, alumni and actives gather to conduct business, present awards, eat, and celebrate another year of AGR.
- Parents Day:Parents day is a day to thank our parents for supporting us in our endeavors through school, AGR, and life
- State FFA Convention:Many of our members help at the FFA convention.
All Year Events:
- Intramurals:We participate in many intramurals, both Greek and open leagues.
- Exchanges: We have exchanges with sororities to meet new people and network.
- Summer Live-in:Members are allowed to live in during the summer for a low rate.
- Summer Retreat: Our chapter holds a retreat each summer to stay in touch and prepare for the school year ahead.
- National Convention: Every 2 years members meet for the national AGR convention to conduct business and share ideas with other chapters.