- Move-in: Members begin moving back to school before and during the Minnesota State Fair.
- Welcome back Grill out: Each year on the first Thursday of class Alpha Gamma Rho hosts a grill out for our friends on the St. Paul campus as well as new incoming first-year students to the University of Minnesota.
- Homecoming: Each homecoming we are paired with other fraternities and sororities to compete against other ‘pairings’ in fun competitions.
- Scholarship Appreciation Dinner: This event is when we award our scholarship recipients their certificates and celebrate their accomplishments.
- Pink Rose: Our Pink Rose formal is one of the highlights of spring.
- Officer Training: Our national organization puts on various leadership trainings in the spring.
- Scholarship Weekend: This is when we interview scholarship applicants for the multiple scholarships we give out.
- Minnesota Royal: MN Royal is an annual St. Paul event that we compete in showing animals and bringing the St. Paul campus together.
- Spring Jam: Spring Jam is our campus-wide spring homecoming.
- Founder’s Day: Each spring, alumni and actives gather to conduct business, present awards, eat and celebrate another year of AGR.
- Parents Day: Parents day is a day we dedicate to thanking our parents for supporting us in our endeavors through school, AGR, and life
- State FFA Convention: Many of our members help at the FFA convention.
All Year Events:
- Intramurals: We participate in many intramurals, both Greek and open leagues.
- Exchanges: We have exchanges with sororities to meet new people and network.
- Summer Live-in: Members are allowed to live in during the summer for a low rate.
- Summer Retreat: Our chapter holds a retreat each summer to stay in touch and prepare for the school year ahead.
- National Convention: Every two years members meet for the national AGR convention to conduct business and share ideas with other chapters.